Saturday 19 May 2012

Summer Series To Be Watch!

Summer Is Coming!!! And Everybody's Excited!!! YAY!!!!

And If You Are A TV Geek, You Will Have A TV  Break!!! (take that!)

Well... There's a Lot Of Summer Series Coming.... this Summer

And Summer Series (many of them) will air on Cable TV!!

Here's My Recommendations!


America's Got Talent(NBC)

This Show said, it will be! HUGE!!!!! i didn't watch yet the first episode of the season, but they said, it was good, and a new judge.. (who is he?) and a new opening intro, and New Set, and new Live Show Place, In East Coast (New York City or in New Jersey)


Big Brother USA(CBS)

Big Brother USA is BACK! One Of The Highest Summer Series!! 
They said, this show is Good! 
I Didn't watch this show before...
And This Year, i will try to watch this show!!!


Awkward.(MTV)

I LOVE THIS SHOW! 
And I'm So Excited For this Show's Season 2!!
YAY!!! 


Pretty Little Liars(ABC Family)



Snooki & Jwoww(MTV)

I Love Jersey Shore, And Two Of My Favourites Jersey Shore Cast are Snooki And Jwoww
and AT LAST>... They Gonna have their own reality series on MTV!!!
I'm Gonna watch This FOR SURE!!!!! YAY!


Episodes(BBC/Showtime)

I Heard this show before... and it's quite interesting
Never watch an episode before... and i will try to watch this



Keeping Up With The Kardashians(E!) 

Three Words:
They Are Back

No comments:

Post a Comment